The Bespoke Flagstaff, located in Flagstaff and and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, AZ warmly welcomes all guests. Significant attention and improvements have been made so that all guests can enjoy our historic boutique hotel. However, due to the historic significance of our 1894 farmhouse, the Inn is not completely wheelchair or scooter accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
Barrier of Accessibility:
- There is no elevator to the 2nd floor accommodations.
- No rooms are completely ADA compliant due to the age of the structure as mentioned above.
We offer the following accessible features and accommodation:
- Parking: There is handicap designated parking.
- Entrance to the Inn: There is ramp access into the main entrance into the Inn.
- The Lobby and Courtyard: Common areas are accessible.
- Petite Chambre: This 226 sq. ft. room, located on the first floor of the main house, is suitable for those with limited disabilities. Offering an outdoor private entrance and comfortable sitting chair, this room also features a king Westin Heavenly bed, a 42 inch Samsung Smart TV, mini refrigerator and luxurious private bath which includes a roll-in shower, grab bars and a roll under vanity.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (928) 981-4095 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit The Bespoke Inn Flagstaff can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our hotel and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our hotel meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the property afforded to those without service animals.
Bespoke Inn Flagstaff is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at (928) 981-4095 anytime with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.